Racingline Magnetic Drain/Fill Plug Set for Haldex (Gen.5) – VWR180002
Catch any ferrous particles in your oil with RacingLine’s Magnetic Haldex Plug set to protect your AWD system. If you drive one of the smaller all wheel drive VWG models, it will use the Haldex system. It’s a clever coupling system that allows the rear drive to be brought in only as it is needed when front wheels loose traction.
What does it do?
- The Haldex oil is very specific and promotes friction between the faces of the multi-plate clutch setup. Inevitably, this wear between the plates causes minute particles to slowly build up as a sludge within the oil.
- This sludge builds up around the pump’s oil strainer, which gradually stops the Haldex system from working properly. Many owners have experienced their AWD car slowly becoming FWD as this filter blocks up.
- Our new RacingLine Magnetic Haldex Plug attracts and separates out these minute abrasive and ferrous metal particles, stopping them circulating around the Haldex’s lubrication systems and reducing the sludge that blocks the filter.
- Install couldn’t be simpler – choose our Magnetic Haldex Plug Kit for your next service. Screw in the two new plugs, and you’re protected.
- Non-Magnetic Haldex Oil Refill Plug
- Magnetic Haldex Oil Drain Plug
- 10 x Washers (Enough for 5 Haldex Services)
- VW Golf 8 R 2020+
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2013-2020
- VW Passat 2.0 BiTDI 4Motion B8 2015+
- VW Arteon 2.0 BiTDI 4Motion 2017+
- VW T-Roc R 2.0 TSI 2019+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 BiTDI 2016+
- VW Tiguan II 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- VW Golf 5 R32 2005-2008
- VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014
- Audi S1 2.0 TSI 2015-2018
- Audi S3 8Y 2020+
- Audi S3 8V 2013-2020
- Audi RS3 2.5 TSI 8V evo 2017-2020
- Audi TT 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2014+
- Audi TTS 3 2.0 TSI 8S 2015+
- Audi TTRS 3 2.5 TSI 8S 2017+
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi RSQ3 F3 2019+
- Audi S3 8P 2006-2012
- Audi TTS II 8J 2008-2014
- Audi TTRS II 8J 2009-2014
- SEAT Ateca Cupra 2018+
- SEAT Tarraco 2.0 TSI 190hp 2018+
- Skoda Superb III 2.0 TDI 3V 2015-2020
- Skoda Kodiaq vRS 2018+