We all know how frustrating the factory VW wheel bolts can be. Lining up the bolt holes, bashing the wheel against your beautiful brakes calipers, then cross-threading the bolts at the same time. All while balancing the weight of the wheel. Racingline's Stud & Nut kit gives a stronger fixing method than using the original wheel bolts. Plus they’re a much quicker method to swap wheels for motorsport/track use as well.
- Converting your car to our Stud & Nut Kit is a simple, reversible upgrade that will speed up your wheel changes.
- This Stud & Nut Kit also allow for the safe use of different spacer size setups without the risk of running out of bolt threads.
- Beautiful midnight-black gloss anodised finish on the nuts will smarten up your car’s looks as well as its practicality.
- Both radius and taper seat nuts are available to suit either factory or aftermarket wheels.
Which Stud Lengths do I need?
- If your vehicle has no wheel spacers, or wheel spacers up to 10mm in width, You need the 70mm Studs
- If your vehicle has 11-20mm Wheel Spacers installed, You need the 80mm Studs.