Racingline Turbo Inlet EVO EA888 Gen.4 Engines with Continental Turbos
FOR 2.0TSI ‘HIGHER OUTPUT’ 300PS – 320PS EA888.4 – TURBO 90 INLET & SILICONE INLET HOSE COMBINATION
Release power with the 2.0 TSI gen 4 Turbo Inlet System. A significantly enlarged airflow path from intake straight into turbo. For the Continental turbo (higher output) 300-320ps engines such as Golf 8 R, Golf 8 GTI CS, Audi S3 8Y, Cupra Leon and Formentor models.
Our new Turbo Inlet System for the 300-320PS MQB ‘EVO’ cars such as Golf 8R, GTI CS, Audi S3 8Y etc is a matched package of our much larger diameter, free flowing Turbo 90 Inlet paired with reinforced Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose for much higher airflow between intake and turbo.
- The factory inlet forces the airflow to pass through the restrictive plastic ‘bellows’ pipe, before tapering right down to run through a tight and restrictive plastic turbo inlet – in other words, terrible for flow.
- The RacingLine Turbo Inlet System replaces this pipework with a larger diameter smooth-flowing silicon hose mated to a larger diameter thin-wall free flowing intake elbow.
- The internal diameter of the Turbo 90 Inlet is massively increased from 74mm on the factory part right up to 84mm.
- It’s by combining the two parts of the kit that’s allowed us to enlarge the diameter of both the Inlet and the Hose so much – and so give the maximum possible gains.
- Put simply, without it, you’re wasting much of the potential of your high-flow intake system without fitting this Turbo Inlet System. An essential upgrade!
VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport 2020+
VW Golf 8 R 2020+
VW Arteon R 2.0 TSI 320ps 2020+
VW Tiguan II R 2.0 TSI 320ps 2021+
Audi S3 8Y 2020+
Cupra Leon IV 300 TSI FW 2020+
Cupra Formentor 310PS 2020+